USE OF MATERIALS
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
GOOSEBOTTOM BOOKS WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, FOR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS APPEARING ON THIS SITE, WHICH IS PROVIDED “AS IS.” GOOSEBOTTOM BOOKS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. GOOSEBOTTOM BOOKS DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS THAT THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENTS WILL BE VIRUS- OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL GOOSEBOTTOM BOOKS BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND EXPENSES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR FOR ANY MATERIALS CONTAINED HEREIN, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
SITE IS FOR U.S. RESIDENTS; GOVERNED BY UNITED STATES AND CALIFORNIAN LAW; JURISDICTION
This Site is operated in the United States and is designed for and targeted to U.S. audiences. This Site is governed by and operated in accordance with the laws of the United States or the State of California as applicable, without giving effect to their principles of conflicts of law. By using this Site, you waive any claims that may arise under the laws of other countries or territories located outside of the United States or states other than California, and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of California and the US District Court of the Northern District of California, located in San Francisco, CA.
Goosebottom Books prohibits the posting of any information or materials that violates or infringes the copyrights of any person or entity. If you believe that your work has been copied and made available on this Site in a manner that would constitute copyright infringement, please provide the following information in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by mail to:
Goosebottom Books LLC
543 Trinidad Lane
Foster City CA 94404
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Upon receipt of proper notification, Goosebottom Books will remove any posted submission found to be infringing the rights of any person or entity in conformance with 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3). United States law provides strict penalties for submitting false claims of infringement.
LAST UPDATED: November 11, 2013